Greener Cleaner Club
CLG COILL AN GHARRAÍ
10 Steps to a Greener Cleaner Club
As part of a programme to improve the environment around our grounds and
promote energy conservation, Killygarry GAA asks everyone involved with
our Club to voluntarily sign up to the following Charter:
Killygarry GAC is committed to becoming a greener cleaner club by:
- Maintaining our grounds and environs litter free;
- Encouraging our members not to create litter in or around other club/county grounds;
- Segregating and recycling waste generated, using the bins provided;
- Leaving dressing rooms in a tidy condition after training/matches;
- Only turning on lights in Dressing Rooms/Gym as necessary and turning off when unoccupied during matches/training;
- Turning on floodlights just before setting up training;
- Ensuring all lights/showers are turned off before leaving grounds;
- Switching to low energy light bulbs;
- Being on time.
Killygarry GAA is committed to supporting the national effort to make Croke Park a carbon neutral stadium by encouraging our members to:
- Log onto Cúl Green at www.culgreen.ie and registering to pledge.
All Committees, Members, Supporters, Players and Team Managements should play their part in implementing this Charter.
Below are photos of recycling materials being gathered by Club members at the Club grounds for transport to the recycling centre in Corranure.